Neil John Bersabe of Ateneo de Davao Tops Architecture Licensure Exams
A graduate of Ateneo de Davao University topped the recent architecture licensure examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Friday.
A total of 866 out of 1,556 examinees passed the exam.
Neil John Bersabe of Ateneo de Davao University topped the exam with an 84.50-percent passing rate. University of Santo Tomas (UST) emerged as the top performing school, with 167 successful passers out of 194 examinees.
Another Ateneo de Davao graduate, Krysta Nicole Ledesma, also landed at ninth spot among the topnotchers.
The exam was administered by the Board of Architecture in Manila, Cebu, and Legazpi last Jan. 29 and 31.
- Neil John Bersabe (Ateneo de Davao University) – 84.50
- Lea Angela Celestial (UP Diliman) and Zenia Eloisa Gelbolingo Libron (UP Diliman) – 82.40
- Giancarlo Aycardo (Bicol University-Legazpi) – 82.00
- Dexter John Perral (Cebu Institute of Technology) – 81.70
- Riel Castillo (UP Diliman) – 81.30
- Renante Llanera (Saint Louis University) – 81.1
- Czarina Bumagat (University of Santo Tomas) and Christine Vincentillo (University of San Carlos) – 81.00
- Erik Cajulis (University of Santo Tomas) – 80.70
- Frances Nikko Bumanglag (University of Baguio) and Krysta Nicole Ledesma (Ateneo de Davao University) – 80.60
- Alnie Khayzer Hayudini (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila) – 80.40